I applied and went through a web interview. If you do well with the web interview, then you go through a phone interview. I’m not sure, so don’t quote me on this, but I think the meeting is on the 22nd at the Alumni Center. There are flyers around school but I’ve only glanced at them. They explain everything at the meeting. I went to the meeting last year, which is why I applied early. Needless to say, I will not be going to the meeting this year. (Although I had intended to if I had gotten into the program.)
I’ve always been a big fan of the movie Newsies, and when I found out that a Newsies musical was in the works, I was a bit confused. Mainly because, from what I understand, the movie was not very successful. However, I was pleasantly surprised to hear that it has been doing well on Broadway. (I think if the movie was released nowadays it would be a hit.) Of course, I was a bit upset as well because I knew I would never be able to see the show — I visited New York for the first time in 2010 and did not expect to go back for a very long time.
Well… my mom is going to a business class in New York and the company is paying for the hotel and plane ticket for her to be there. She said I could go with her if I bought my own plane ticket. For a while, I was pessimistic. I didn’t have a job and I was living off of my student loan money. But right before Christmas, I got a wonderful job and a very nice, steady income. So, I am officially going back to NYC.
I bought a non-stop, round trip ticket for $250 via StudentUniverse.com a couple of days ago. I just bought Mezzanine seat tickets for Newsies using my D23 promo code — %20 off! Everything is falling into place and I am so very excited!
Saying that, I would like to take this opportunity to promote D23 — Disney’s Official Fan Club. I have been a member for a year and I just renewed my membership in January. I personally think it’s worth every penny, and if any of you are interested, you should take a look at all the benefits the membership has to offer.
If you do decide to join, I would appreciate it if you say I referred you! To learn how to do that, click here. My name is Jordan Moreau and my city of residence is New Orleans. ALSO! I am a member of the Disney Movie Club as well, and if you are considering becoming a member, please send me your name and e-mail and I will send you an invite. :)
I’ve been drinking a lot of the Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink mix lately and I heat it up to make hot chocolate — all my mugs get dirtied up! Figured I needed some new mugs, haha!
wait they already said you didnt get in even without a phone interview?? when is the meeting at UNO and where?
- Which Disney Princess film is your favorite?
- Which non-Disney Princess film is your favorite?
- Which Disney film makes you cry the most?
- Which Disney film makes you the happiest?
- Which Disney film has the best music?
- Which Disney film has the best love story?
- Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
- Who is your favorite Disney Prince?
- Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?
- Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- Which Princess is the prettiest?
- Which Prince is the hottest?
- What is your favorite Disney song?
- What is your favorite Disney villain song?
- What is your favorite Disney animal song?
- What is your favorite Disney Princess song?
- What is your favorite Disney Prince song?
- What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song?
- What is your favorite Disney animal song?
- What is your favorite Disney love song?
- Maleficent or Lady Tremaine?
- Jaq or Gus?
- Iago, Abu, or Raja?
- Magic Carpet or Genie?
- Flotsam or Jetsam?
- Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
- King Triton or the Sultan?
- Jasmine’s Palace or Cinderella’s Castle?
- Flora, Fauna, or Merryweather?
- Todd or Copper?
- Rita or Georgette?
- Tito or Frances?
- Marie, Toulouse, or Berlioz?
- Belle’s magic mirror or Rapunzel’s healing hair?
- My all time favorite Disney Princess movie is The Little Mermaid — hands down.
- Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, or Lilo and Stitch. I can’t choose!
- The Fox and the Hound (╥﹏╥)
- All of them, but specifically I guess I’d say Oliver and Company.
- WUT. How can anyone answer this? I particularly like Alan Menken, Howard Ashman, Alan Silvestri (Lilo and Stitch) — you know, the greats.
- They are all lovely, but I think Beauty and the Beast is a really great love story. It’s about falling in love with someone for who they truly are and I think everybody can relate to that.
- Aladdin — he’s pretty badass.
- Esmeralda’s goat, Djali.
- I think I’m a bit biased, but I’d probably say Ariel. And then Belle after that. (Belle does mean beautiful in French, right?)
- I would normally say Prince Eric (again, totally biased) but after Tangled was released, I’d definitely say Eugene Fitzherbert.
- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes — this song can and will make me cry.
- Poor Unfortunate Souls or Gaston
- Ma Belle Evangeline
- Since Pocahontas is definitely a Princess, Colors of the Wind.
- One Jump Ahead — LOVE IT!
- I See the Light or A Whole New World
- This is a repeat question (#16) but my second favorite animal song would be I Just Can’t Wait to be King.
- Bella Notte — I wanna share a romantic plate of spaghettti with someone. ◠‿◠
- Lady Tremaine. Maleficent is a SCARY bitch.
- GUS GUS.
- Is this a trick question? They’re completely identical except for their eyes.
- Scuttle — he’s craycray.
- Although I’m a total Little Mermaid fan, I like the Sultan better. King Triton is a douche sometimes.
- Cinderella’s Castle. It’s kind of the ultimate Disney icon.
- I’ve always loved Copper.
- Rita’s pretty cool, but Georgette is FIERCE.
- Marie ALL THE WAY.
- Belle’s mirror is kinda like Skyping nowadays, so I’d have to say Rapunzel’s hair.